Polamer Precision, Inc. is a world-class contract aerospace manufacturing firm that produces high quality engine and airframe components. We are a team of talented, ethical and motivated individuals committed to provide our customers with superior quality products delivered on time to create an extraordinary level of satisfaction. We provide a safe and rewarding work environment that acknowledges individual achievement and promotes the skills of teamwork to truly use our full potential. Knowing the value of technology and its use, we strive to become the leader of a 21st century company.
Fill out the online application to be considered for employment in the Polamer workforce.
CMM Programmer / Quality Inspector (1st Shift)
Job Posted 4/17/2013
- Strong Knowledge and Ability to program CMM Machines (Open Dims Software Preferred)
- Experience and Skills of CMM inspection of aerospace manufactured product
- Professional use of general and precision measurement equipment
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethic and Positive attitude
- Working Knowledge of Tight tolerance
- Good Communication and self disciplined
- Perform assigned inspection on 1st piece, in process, receiving, first article and finished product
- Strong visual inspection skills
- Knowledge of CMM operation
- Knowledge of Quality Management Standards such as ISO 9001 and AS 9100
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T)
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Sampling (AQL levels, sampling tables)
- Proficiency with computer based applications (Newest Technology /Cloud ERP system training will be provided)
- Fluent English reading, writing and verbal communication
- Ability to comprehend and apply advanced mathematics
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to resolve practical problems
- Review and Disposition on all certification documentation to meet customer requirements
- Disposition and control on non-conforming product
- Performs duties as requested, directed or assigned by supervisor
- Previous aerospace inspection experience at least 4 years
- Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
CNC Milling/Turning Operator (1st & 2nd Shift)
Job Posted 4/19/2013
Opening for highly motivated and team-oriented CNC Operators. The ideal applicant will possess five (5) or more years experience in aerospace industry,, operating and set up knowledge of standard CNC controllers, i.e. CNC lathes, vertical and horizontal mills. Must be familiar with FANUC & OSP controls, knowledgeable of machining technology, mechanical principles, and shop mathematics. Qualified applicant must have good verbal and written communication skills; must read, write, and speak English. Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a CNC program preferred.
Selected applicant will be responsible for: operating CNC Vertical, Horizontal machining and multi-axis milling/turning centers, setup and run machines for production, inspecting parts to drawings requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions when necessary, reporting needed repairs, review setup sheet and specifications to determine setup procedures; read and understand blueprints a must; advanced math knowledge. Overtime may be required per business needs. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.Apply Online
Please email your resume to:
Or fax to: 860-436-9510 Attn: Office Director
If you prefer to apply online, please visit the link below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.